Bromodomains are acetyl-lysine recognition modules of a diverse group of proteins that play crucial role in chromatin organization and regulation of gene transcription. Proteins that contain bromodomains have been involved in the development of a large variety of diseases. Bromodomain and extra-terminal (BET) proteins, which belong to a class of proteins collectively called epigenetic “readers”, have recently emerged as prospective drug targets for treatment of cancers, inflammatory diseases, and other medical conditions.
Reaxense's BET Bromodomains Focused Library has been designed with flexible molecular docking and comprises 1,299 compounds predicted to have high affinity to BET bromodomains. In addition, a custom subset of compounds has been selected for each of the four BET bromodomain targets.
- 1,299 compounds focused against BRD2, BRD3, BRD4 and BRDT
- Specific compound subset for each target is available
- Full Rule of Five (Ro5) compliance
- Compounds with reactive and toxic groups filtered out
- High diversity over the library
- Purity >90%; spectral data available
Product Sheet (PDF)
Product sheet with detailed description is available in PDF format
This library is available in structure-data file format (SDF) or other common formats such as XLS, CSV, PDF. Please contact us to obtain this library as well as information on price and delivery.