The cheminformatics-driven process of choosing the appropriate leads and chemical probes is becoming important in both the industrial and academic research that continues to be focused on discovering new classes of compounds based on highthroughput screening (HTS).
Reaxense's Lead-Like Compound Library comprises 7,401 small lead-like molecules intended for HTS. The concept of leadlikeness implies cut-off values in the physico-chemical profile of chemical libraries such that they have reduced complexity and other more restricted properties defining a compound as potential good lead.
- 7,401 lead-like compounds for high-throughput screening
- Full lead-likeness criteria compliance
- No pan-assay interference (PAINS) compounds
- Compounds with reactive and toxic groups filtered out
- High diversity over the library
- Purity >90%; spectral data available
Product Sheet (PDF)
Product sheet with detailed description is available in PDF format
This library is available in structure-data file format (SDF) or other common formats such as XLS, CSV, PDF. Please contact us to obtain this library as well as information on price and delivery.