Natural products have contributed to the development of many drugs for diverse indications and they continue to be an important source of leads for new medicines, despite reduced interest from large pharmaceutical companies. The development of new technologies including fragment-based drug discovery (FBDD) has revolutionized the screening of natural products as potential therapeutic agents.
We designed our Natural Fragment Library to fulfill the need of natural compound-like fragments in FBDD. The library includes 250 small molecule fragments which are based on chemical scaffolds similar to those found in natural compounds.
- 250 natural compound-like fragments
- Each fragment is a synthetic derivative of a natural chemical scaffold
- No pan-assay interference (PAINS) compounds
- Compounds with reactive and toxic groups filtered out
- High predicted water solubility (LogS > -5)
- High diversity over the library
- Each fragment contains at least 1 aromatic or aliphatic ring
- Purity >90%; spectral data available
Product sheet with detailed description is available in PDF format
This library is available in structure-data file format (SDF) or other common formats such as XLS, CSV, PDF. Please contact us to obtain this library as well as information on price and delivery.